Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A good day in the books!

Good morning all!  Even though my choice for President did not win the election, life will go on!  I know that control over the situation is in MUCH bigger HANDS and His plan will work out! 

Ok, now that that is out of the way!
It is a crisp fall morning and I started my day with a good bodyrock workout that had my legs shaky shaky! 
Ava and I left home a few minutes earlier because I had a coupon for Wendy's.  I got a medium black coffee and plain steel cut oats for $1.41!   WHO YEA!

Yesterday, Ava and I got up and I made coffee and got her breakfast.  I had planned on going to Kroger and Trader Joe's, but after I did my reading from She Reads Truth, I decided we were staying home.  I can run errands Thursday!
I had plenty to do around the house.  Laundry, deep cleaning, cleaning the kitchen, de-cluttering and PLAYING with my kiddo! 
We had such a great day!  I would clean, then play, clean, then play.  Good day in the books being a stay at home mama!
Clint got home a little early, whoo hoo, and we started watching some DVR'ed shows from Monday night, The Voice and Revolution.  Ava hadn't had a nap yet and she climbed up into my arms and fell asleep.  Instead of putting her down, I held her.  It was the best part of my day!  I cherish these moments and some might think I spoil her and we do, BUT there will come a time faster than I want it to come that she won't be able to sleep in my arms.  She slept and I enjoyed every second of it!


She woke up and played a bit and then before supper I went to give her a bath and fold some laundry.  Multi-tasking is a must as a SAHM!



Scuba diver in training?!
Before Clint went to play co-ed softball Monday night, he put together chicken chili!  It was fabulous.  He made enough for the neighborhood (he had to pull out the BIG crockpot!) so leftovers were on the menu for supper!
Sprinkled with some organic blue tortilla chips!  Holy yum!


After supper, while we flipped back and forth on the Election coverage, I tackled my LEAST favorite household chore!

Matching SOCKS!
I avoid matching them until I have a basket load to do!  Yes that's right a BASKET load!!
I found these Despicable Me glasses in the basket and put them on, and then Ava wanted to!

So funny is this kid!!

 Watching the election coverage and holding Pekka down, well I think he is sleeping, but having Ava roll all over him doesn't bother him evidently!

Well, off to working I go.  Have a great day!
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment