Ava and I got up and I did some house chores while she ate breakfast and then I got my run on. Running is cheaper than therapy and I needed some yesterday! While I ran, I bounced back and forth between my Kindle and praying. 9 MILES LATER, I felt good! My mind was clear and my body loved me for running that long!
I showered and got ready and we headed to Kmart to take a few things back. My whole side of the family "adopted" 3 kiddos for Christmas and I needed to take a few things that were the wrong size back!
Returning those things was a breeze and Ava and I picked up a few odds and ends while we were there.
We stopped at Goodwill and I found 3 stocking hangers for the mantle! SCORE!!!
Our last stop was Kroger to pick up some yeast for the bread machine since I am almost out.
Clint met us shortly after at home and Ava napped for 2 hours. Clint cut the leaves in the yard one last time and I laid on the couch with Ava and read.
After she woke up, we cuddled on the couch and watched, Tangled.
Ava is in to anything princess right now and I love this movie so it is a win win!
Clint came in and before he showered I cut his hair. Saves money y'all!!!
Supper was homemade pizza! I made a batch of dough about a month ago and froze it. I put it in the fridge yesterday morning and then layed it on the counter about 30 min before we were to get it ready to be pizzafied.
The rest of the night was in typical Ferrell fashion of tv watching, playing in the floor, playing hockey and reading.
And just because this picture cracks me up!
Have a great rest of the day and see ya soon!!

It sounds like you had a pretty great Friday! Homemade pizza is awesome, and I love the movie Tangled. In my opinion, it's even a great movie for adults.
ReplyDelete