Our weekend started off with a quick run for me and breakfast for all of us. We had a busy day to get to!
We started off at Target and roamed a but, but got the few essentials that we needed.
Then is it was fun for Ava time.
Monkey Joe's!
They have jumpy thingies galore. There are slide ones and obstacle ones. Ones for 3 years old and under, which I like!! Adults can help assist 4 year olds and younger, so Clint got in(poor guy) to help Ava.
It didn't go as planned. I think the uneasiness of the jumping and not being stable bothered her. She was not a very happy camper. We tried them all and when she still wasn't happy asked her if she was ready to go and with an eager head nod and "yes mam" we were putting her shoes back on and on to our next destination.
I mean would this look scary if you were 2? Yes yes it would!!
We will try again another time.
Our next stop was the mall. I wanted to try some new running shoes out that are best fitted for my feet and to give Clint an idea on Christmas presents for me.
Ah, happiness!
This is Ava saying, "mama, aya(yes she calls her self aya instead of Ava) hungreee, aya hungreeee"
I gave her a Clif Zbar while we were in Yankee Candle so we could use a fantastic coupon and with that coupon get a couple of Christmas presents out of the way. I mean who doesn't love candles!
We went home after the mall and relaxed the rest of the day. Well, I did house chores here and there while Clint watched football and Ava played. Clint and Ava went to return "what to expect when you are expecting" and "Battleship" to the Redbox. I would HIGHLY recommend both movies!!
When they got back, Clint told me to go change and he did too. He wanted to do a Bodyrock workout with me! HECK YES! We did a hard one and we were both struggling, but I thoroughly loved him doing it with me!
Sunday morning I got up and decided I wanted to run at least 3 miles on my tender Achilles. I hit 3 and felt good and decided to run until either I hurt or it was time to get showered for church. I was able to get 7 miles in! YEE haw!
We got ready for church and it was a good sermon and good class time for Clint and I and for Ava. She gave the teacher a hug and blew her a kiss.
We went to lunch at my parent's house and then came home and Clint and Ava did this for a while
and I read some of the book I am reading!
Great afternoon!
I made some bread for the week and we did more tv watching, playing and relaxing.
Clint and I made a huge family decision last night. I will talk on that more later, but it is a good thing, don't worry!
Well, I need to get to this to do list my boss has for me!
Have a great day and I will see ya soon!













No comments:
Post a Comment