Good Tuesday morning folks!
Last night's workout was as follows.
Cardio:
**I was supposed to run 3 miles last night, but I switched today's run for last night. It is great weather to run outside and will be running the 3 miles with a friend outside!)
Speed work: 5x400s
I did the 400s at 8mph, then backed off to 6mph.
Weights:
(we didn't want to stay too long, so I got my act together and hit it hard and quick.....get your mind out of the gutter!)
Barbell-8.5k on each side
Combo exercises:
Front squat with bicep curls 2x15
Deadlift with a row 2x15
Clean and press 2x15
Stationary lunges 2x15/leg
Planks-1 min switching up with regular, then lifting each leg, then rocking up on my toes.
-1 min 20sec the second time around.
We had leftover Chicken pot pie for supper and I was sad to see it go!
What did you have for supper last night?
Funny story....
I have linked Daily Mile to my Facebook account and I was updating it last night. I had put that I did 2 miles of speed work for 20 HOURS instead of minutes. I couldn't figure out how to correct it, so I had to comment that it was indeed minutes and not HOURS! Let's just say I got some interesting comments! OOPS!
If you can't laugh at yourself right?!?!?!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment