Hidey!
I am so stiff this morning!
How are you feeling?
Workout last night:
Cardio:
My training plan had 3miles. I wanted to make it interesting, so I started out about 5.5mph on the treadmill and after that I increase it to 6pmh until 1 mile then I started increasing 1mph each .10 of a mile until I got to 7.5mph and then I came back down until I hit 3 miles. It did make the time go by faster.
Weights:
2x6 Isolated bicep curls 20lb DB (hard)
2x20 Bodyweight dips
2x20 Pushups
2x20 Lat pulldowns(machine) 70lbs
2x10/leg Stationary Step ups(real hard) barbell with 12.5lbs on each side.
EDITED: 10 min on the ellip waiting on Clint
So, I have a dilemma. My family and I mean like 20 people go to Florida every year for vacation. We have not been able to go for some reason or another for a few years now. This year we have the option to go or on a different trip with some of our friends. After, some thought and pros/cons list(for my sake) we have decided to do the friend vacation.
My dilemma is now having to tell my family! I KNOW I am going to disappoint my mom, dad, brother, sister, my brother's girlfriend. Those are the ones I know for sure. I have been debating what and WHEN to tell the news. I feel awful, but in the best interest of MY family (Clint, Ava, and myself) going with friends is the best option for us. I have no idea how to make them understand this.
The negatives of going with my family:
-20people are going! That is a lot of people to go on a trip.
-There is NEVER alone time.
-Someone will always want to play/hold Ava. We want to have time with her.
-You can never make that many happy or decide on one thing.
-I swear my family is SOMEHOW from Italian heritage. Meaning, We are loud and nosy! Hence, the nevr being alone.
-I can only do Sunday lunches with my fam once every few weeks, how am I going to be able to live with them for a WEEK!
Ok, so now is where I need help.
What do I tell them???
It is coming close to where I HAVE to. But I am so anxious about it, that it is eating me up.
Any advice would be helpful. As well as if you know of any beach houses for rent in the Gulf Shores, Orange Beach Alabama area.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment