Thursday, February 17, 2011

Revved up and run down

Hellooooo.  Wow, what is this, 4 days in a row I have posted?!?  This 1/2 marathon training is keeping my blog updated for sure!

How are y'all this morning?  I'm pretty good!  The sun is out already and it is supposed to be 74 degrees today here in Nashville!  I LOVE  IT!  Mother Nature, please don't stop the warmer weather!

Last night, we went to the gym and I was NOT feeling it.  I grudgingly did this...

Cardio:
20 min on Mr. Ellip.
Ok, so this was somewhat fun.  I put Pandora on my phone and set the station to Black Eyed Peas.  For every song for the next 20 min, I set my pace.  So it was kinda like a HITT experience based on music.  I was surprisingly "glistening" after this 20 min!

Weights:
Leg extension machine-
SS-3x10 both legs 70#
     3x10 single leg 30#
(whew weee)
SS-Incline Chest press turns 3x10 20#DBs
     Hip Thrusts-3x10,20#DB
(yowwww)
SS-P90x Congdon Locomotive exercise 3x15 2-20#DBs
     Overhead Tricep press-3x10 20#DB

I struggled through this!  I think it is the added running, but yesterday I felt like my metabolism was that of a HUMMINGBIRD'S!!!  Everything I ate, some how didn't register.  I ate my lunch by 10am and all of my food I had brought by NOON!  It was crazy!  Definitely need to bring an emergency snack and leave it in my office!

Get this!!!  After the gym, we decided on Subway for supper.  Quick and easy!  We get there and the girl behind the glass says, "we are about to close." HUH, WHAT?  Its 6pm.  Girl: "We are out of everything."  I look and right as rain there are no veggies, limited breads, and goodness knows what else they are out of!  I mean REALLY!  What Subway runs out of FOOD?!  Needless to say we left and had to back up and punt on what to have for supper and of course I was really hungry by then!  We fended for ourselves, but I do not like it when my head is wrapped around something I am going to eat and then changed at the last minute.  I like to be prepared!! 

Have you ever been to a restaurant/fast food place that ran out of food?

Have a fabulous day!








No comments:

Post a Comment