Tuesday night we went to the Nashville Predators hockey game. Clint's work buys tickets each year to show their appreciation, so we snatched up tickets. There is a buffet of foods that you get a wristband to partake in it. All the food they had on the buffet was nachos, hotdogs, and popcorn. This isn't my thing, but since we frequent Bridgestone Arena quite often I KNOW I can always get a grilled chicken sandwich! (I can always find something on the healthy side wherever I go!)
Ava L.O.V.E.S. to watch hockey and football on tv, so seeing her watch it in real life is so funny. She is so mesmerized. Toward the 2nd period though she was "hamming" it up with the people behind us.
(Clint asked what being a ham meant. According to http://www.audioenglish.net/,
• HAM (noun)
The noun HAM has 4 senses
1. meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
2. (Old Testament) son of Noah
3. a licensed amateur radio operator
4. an unskilled actor who overacts
Familiarity information: HAM used as a noun is uncommon.
• HAM (verb)
The verb HAM has 1 sense:
1. exaggerate one's acting
Familiarity information: HAM used as a verb is very rare.
She was just a grinning and laughing. Then she would do the mouth open gaping and staring. She is definitely a "ham!" I told her it wasn't polite to stare (and not even blink) but its ok if she could look away every few seconds, haha! It was bottle time in the 2nd intermission and my 3rd period she was sound asleep! Bless her heart, its amazing that she can sleep through hockey!
Since we went to the gym Monday night, hockey Tuesday night and Clint plays church league basketball tonight, we decided it was family at home night last night! We don't like to push too many nights of activities for us OR Ava. Plus, we REALLY like to spend time together. So since no gym last night, I decided I would workout at work! Score!
Cardio:
Dreadmill-Alternating 5 min walking-3.5, 5% incline with 5 min jogging 6mph, 1%
Total 22 min
Weights:
Tangent: my boss got these
for me to use for my Personal Training clients! I am in lust! They are so easy to use and work great!! If I was to buy a set for the house, I would definitely get this set (or something similar).
Front squats-2x10 25lbs DBs
Combo:Bicep curls into Shoulder press-2x10, 15lb DBs
Machine:Abduction 2x20 45lbs (hips were screeeeaming!)
Adduction 2x20 45lbs
Single arm rows 2x10 20lb DB
V-ups(3 way) 2x50
This was a very efficient and blood pumping workout!
Have you had an efficient and blood pumping workout lately??
Do you have any exercise equipment that you are in lust with these days??
Have a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment