Ugh alas, it is Monday! It came way too quickly!!
Weekend recap:
Saturday:
I worked. Not fun being away from my 2 favorite faces. I did get to workout/run.
Weights:
15#DBs
Giant set:
4x10 Bicep Curls
4x10 Bent over rows
4x10 Shoulder Press
4x10 Laying chest press
Cardio:
5.15miles in 60 min. ( I felt really good in this run.)
I went home after and played with Clint and Ava and ate, of course! I was famished. Then we got ready to spend some time with one of my Best Friends that was in town.. She is pregnant and we are so excited. We always have a great time with her and her husband. They were staying at her mom and stepdad's house and Mama G made pasta, salad, bread, and apple cobbler. We brought wine! Yumm-oooo
Sunday:
-Church
-IHOP....did you know they have a new Simple and Fit area on their menu?? Yes please! I am on it!
I got the Whole Wheat French Toast Combo and it was just enough.
-COSTCOOOOOO! We LOVEEEE Costco. It had been a while since we had been, and boy did we make up for it! Our freezer and non-perishables are FULLY stocked again!
-Home for lounging around.
***Ava was standing on the couch looking outside holding on the the side and she lost her balance and plopped down on the Boppy pillow we had propped behind her in case of said balance losing. Do you know she PULLED HERSELF BACK UP! A few minutes later she plopped again and once again pulled back up!
She is going WAYYYYY to fast for her mama! I begged her to slow down, but she just giggled at me. Apparently she is an overachiever like her mama. Not necessarily a bad thing right?!?!
Have a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment