Happy
It feels like Friday for sure to me! Last day of work before a 4 day weekend.
Yes, Please!
Yesterday, Ava and I slept in until about 6:45am. I know, how lazy! I got my grocery list and coupons together and did a few house chores. All that was marked off my list, so I could get my workout on!
10 minute Bodyrock workout. The portion between my arm and my boobs is super duper sore today! It was a good workout, so I glad take the soreness!
I hopped on the treadmill and did 5 easy peasy miles.
I am pretty sure I am fully recovered from my Achilles injury, yay! I really missed running!
We got ready and headed out for our Target/Kroger run.
I timed our errands just right.
Nap on the way.
It is TOTALLY ok to take a nap with your sunglasses on upside down!!
At Target we needed dog food and Vue cups. Lifting a 42lb bag of dogfood into the buggy and then in to your car is NO EASY FEAT!!
I'm sure I looked not so fantastic hefting that bad boy either!
Kroger was next on the list! This visit we did get a buggy car for Ava to ride in. Although she teeters between riding in the car, walking, me holding her and if she is eating a snack, riding in the real seat of the buggy. She is a blast! Truly!
After saving about $40 at Kroger. woot woot!
We stopped at the Dollar tree to get a couple of things I knew would be there and of course be a dollar.
She wanted to carry the basket and "no help, mama".
Okie doke, sister!
I was putting the groceries away and Ava got really quiet. I went into the living room and caught her in the act.
I made these for my brother's wedding and the other night Clint showed me that she had stuck her hand in and mixed all of the layers up.
I caught her this time and just laughed at her. What can ya do?! It's still pretty, plus she was having fun.
We played on the back porch with Pekka and read some books until Clint got home and did a little more playing.
The rest of the afternoon was relaxing. We went on a family walk around the neighborhood and carried glowsticks! That was fun for Ava!
Supper was leftovers and nothing real exciting happened the rest of the night. We watched a DVR'ed Scandal and The Voice.
I got up this morning and had planned to run 3 miles. Well, I got on the treadmill a little earlier this morning and had a little extra time to do 4 miles. 4 miles before 5am?! Don't mind if I do!!!
Tomorrow will be full of cooking getting ready for Clint's family to come over.
We are making:
a smoked ham
turkey
sweet potatoes with marshmallows
mac n cheese
homemade rolls
Reeses cake
Peanut butter kiss cookies
sweet tea.
Whew we will be busy!!
Have a great day tomorrow! See y'all soon!!




yay for being injury free now!!!!!
ReplyDeleteand congrats on the 4 before 5!!!!
and....Ava is tooo cute for words!!!!
hope yall have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!!