This world may be full of ups and downs, but with God, family, happiness, and health, it is such a great ride!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
It's Official
After a few months of not being sure, but leaving the door open, it is official. MIL is going to start moving her stuff in Monday. She is moving in to our house.
You are a better woman than I am. My brother-in-law lived with us for what was supposed to be 3 weeks and turned into 3 months. That was a stretch. You're a great person with a big heart.
I'll be prayin for ya!
ReplyDeleteOy, are you cool with this!?
ReplyDeleteYou are a better woman than I am. My brother-in-law lived with us for what was supposed to be 3 weeks and turned into 3 months. That was a stretch. You're a great person with a big heart.
ReplyDeleteOkay then!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a good, good egg, Courtney!!!
Wow - big news. It's great you and your husband can open your home to your family like this...but are you comfortable with the decision?
ReplyDeleteOy. This should make for some interesting future posts. :)
ReplyDeleteHoly. Crap.
ReplyDeleteYou are a saint.
Or your MIL is wonderful?
I hope for the latter!
It was a good time. LOL thanks for reminding me... I forgot to link your blog w/ your name! It's fixed now =)
ReplyDelete