Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I hope everyone has a great day and you have plenty of family to spend with, larger pants to change into when the ones you are wearing are too tight,  and possibly some drama.  What's a holiday without some Drama!!

In loo of T-giving, I am going to list some things I am thankful for.  I had to put some pictures in!

1. Of course, the man in my life and My Baby's Daddy!! (Still weird to wrap my curly hair around!!)






2.  Our fur-kids!





3.  My Families.(I didn't want to put them on on the blog, because they don't know about it.)
4.  Our health!
5.  YOU LADIES!!!  I wouldn't make it without y'all being in my life everyday.
6.  Carrying on the tradition of spending Black Friday with Clint, shopping and people viewing.
7.  There are many many other things, but this life we have conceived.  I am overwhelm with thanks and gratitude.  Concieving is such a miracle with the small window of opportunity.  We feel very very blessed.  (Clint has already been reading up on things and making sure I am getting my vitamins and fiber!  Gotta love him. He is going to be a GREAT daddy.)
It has been a long, rocky road (not the icecream) and I am now scared SH*&less.  There are so many new worries.  I am going to try not to dwell on them.  We are telling our parents today and am looking forward to their reactions. We are holding out to tell everyone else until Xmas-time.  Won't that be fun.  At least we got our turkey baking!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving day.  What are you thankful for???

3 comments:

  1. Yay, tell us about telling your parents, that's got to be so exciting! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the to-be grandparents were so excited, can't wait to hear about it. I'm most thankful for my husband :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuties! I love the pic of you and Clint. :)

    ReplyDelete