Hey there fabulous ladies. It is Thursday and almost the weekend! Heck yeah. I love the anticipation to the weekend. Even if we have nothing planned.
Y'all have any crazy plans this weekend??
It has come time.......dun dun dunnnnnnnn
The 2WW. Yeppers! According to my friend, which I tend to have a love hate relationship with. My O date was give or take 3 days ago. Now this is not 100% accurate because we all know we don't walk around with a va-jay-jay cam to get a play by play. Hmmm?? Well, that would surely be interesting. We have taken care of business, and for the heck of it will continue or business building strategy, and now we wait.
That might seem like an easy thing to do, but um YEAH RIGHT!!! Are you crazy? These past few days have been creepin along like a snail. Its the 2 week wait of HELL! Not to mention, I have also had these crazy lower right side abdomen pains. They come and go and yesterday for about 5 seconds this one pain literally made me jump out of my seat. I have N.E.V.E.R felt this before. Of course I googled the shista out of it and got nothing. So who knows, what my psychotic bod is up to. I am hoping and praying for the best though!
Here is my game plan for the next 11 days or so.
1. Stay busy. Cleaning the house, having a dinner party, hanging out with my fab hubs and friends.
2. Continue to take my BBT in the am. (This relieves me mind!)
3. Get some exercise in. (Not too much or too hard core. Just enough to ease my sanity.)
4. Read. Definately a great distraction.
5. Read blogs of course.
Any other bright ideas you got, please enlighten me.
You lovely ladies have a great Thursday and I will update ya later!!
HA! Well I was going to say you could read blogs to pass the time but you've already got a handle on that one! I am fresh out of ideas! LOL Oh... you can tweet your life away!
ReplyDeleteI'm pulling for you, Courtney!! Maybe those weirdo pains mean something goooood is happening in there. :) The house clean and din party sound like fab ideas!!
ReplyDeleteI hope the weird pangs mean something good is happening. Your plans to keep busy sound great, seems like no matter what I do the 2ww always crawls...
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great plan for the 2WW! I also think movies (non-preggo ones, of course) are a great distraction. I like to be "taken away" to another world for at least a couple of hours. For some reason, I find action/adventure movies better distractions during the 2WW, even though they're not normally my style :)
ReplyDeleteNo way! Are we ovulating at exactly the same time?! FUN. Let's hope the annoying pains we're both experiencing now mean full ovulation of happy follicles, and they turn into BABIES :)
ReplyDeleteKeep me posted!
I hope those pains mean you will get a BFP!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with movies being a good distraction. I hope your 2WW goes by fast for you. And yes...TGI(almost)F!
I am not a doctor or fortune teller. But, I had little pains that felt like a "stitch" in my lower abdomen beginning the week I became pregnant. I thought they were wierd cramps and I was getting Aunt Flo finally...until weeks later when I found out the truth. I'm not saying you should start the Babies R US registry or anything. I just thought I would share :)
ReplyDelete