So this morning was the day. Either I am pregnant or I call the RE to get prometrium to start my period. I was honestly thinking that I would be making the call at 8am this morning to get a prescription. I wanted to get on to the next cycle.
I had to be up at 4:15am and I walked to the bathroom and did the fabulous POAS. I am becoming a pro, let me tell you! I went to go make some coffee and walked back in there I guess a couple min later. I looked twice because it had 2 pink lines!!!!!!
I waited until I had to pee again like 30 min later to take a more expensive test. I didn't want to wake Clint unless I had too. I sat on the toilet and musterd up as much as I could and took that test. Not a minute later, I saw 2 pink lines!!!!
WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!
I went and woke Clint up and asked if he "was ready to be a daddy?" It took him a second, but it registered! He was grinning like a ChesireCat. I started to cry and he hugged me! I am still in shock. I was starting to think it was on to #11. Nope. After ten very long cycles, we did it.
I called the RE and I go in to get bloodwork Monday morning.
Thank you ladies for all of your support, well wishes, and baby dust! I am sending it all your way!
I hope you don't stop reading my blog. I will continue to talk about all the bumps (no pun intended!) in Clint and I's life! Thank you again! I couldn't have gotten through without you!
We got our turkey!!!
YES! A good egg for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo chance you're losing me as a reader or pen pal, Friend! Congratulations!!!!!!! :)
OH MY GOSH COURTNEY!!!!! I just totally got goosebumps and I am so freaking happy for you! CONGRATS!!!!I told you your time would come!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOLY!
ReplyDeleteSO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!AND ME! So happ to have you to share this with.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys-- Happy Thnaksgiving!!!
congrats :)
ReplyDeleteOMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBefore I saw the two pink lines, and I was reading your first sentence, I was thinking "I realllllly hope she's pregnant"
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww that's awesome!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteI AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS A MILLION TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I am happier than when I saw my own pink lines. You are going to be a terrific MOM. You must keep us updated. Oh Courtney, I knew it would happen for you :)
CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I just read your whole blog, I love to read stories like yours with a happy ending =). May God bless your family!
ReplyDeleteZuly
CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful surprise to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!!