I tested this morning and it was a BFN! There is no sign of AF either. I called the RE to ask what to do and she said to wait until CD 35 and test again. (That will be Wednesday.) If it is yet another BFN, then they will start me on Prometrium to start my period. I am frustrated at my body. I thought i was finally functioning normally. Geez, can I get a break please.
Of course, I am sad, but I'm still trying to keep a little window of hope open!
Please be thinking AF or BFP!! Thanks ladies!!
Dude, that just sucks, no way around it. GRRRRRRR. But there is definitely still hope!!!! The RE's office said so! They'd get you going on Prometrium today if there wasn't. Keep your chin up. Here for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope the pee stick lied!! And if not, I hope AF makes her appearance soon so you can get movin on your next cycle. Are you temping, too?
ReplyDeleteSending good thoughts your way!!
ReplyDeleteI have been temping. It went up .3 this morning so I thought the result would be different!
ReplyDeleteHmm maybe Wed will be a BFP...that'll be what I'm praying for! And since you said your temp went up I think there's hope. Don't be too down just yet.
ReplyDeleteI am totally sending baby dust your way! :Hugs:
ReplyDeleteOh Courtney, I'm sorry. I know exactly how you feel. Well, you still have hope of a late BFP... but one way or another, you'll start a new cycle soon. Hang in there, lady. We're all pulling for you.
ReplyDeleteThat temp jump does sound promising, too! Although I've been scouring the chart library on FF too (to compare my own) and it looks like a lot of peoples' temps don't drop until right after they start their period, so who knows what your temp increase means.
Ugh, bummer.
I will say a little prayer for you!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I jumped that thing! LOL I am such a WUSSY!!!! I love it tho!
MMMM chips and salsa... nuff said. I can't control myself!
Black Friday? O M G we are gonna get our shop on! LOL I am so excited!
Sorry for the negative pregnancy test, but it's great you still have hope left!
ReplyDelete