After my day yesterday as Upset Urma, fuming, having a good cry, and talking with Clint, I feel so much better. Today, I had the mentality of
Yes, that is a glass half FULL!
What do I have to be positive polly(thanks Devon) about?
I HAD 3 growing follicles yesterday! 3! The odds this cycle are that much better. I only had one last cycle. My CM is looking productive and I am going to jump my husbands bones as much as I can!!! Not that he will object.
I REFUSE to dwell on the things I can't control. I WILL NOT let negative thoughts overtake me and my relationship with Clint. That ugly negative monster creeped into my body the other night. I fell asleep and felt guilty the next morning because "we missed an opportunity"! I NEVER wanted to be like that. I don't want our sex life to be some calculated task.
I CHOOSE to accept the positive in today and be happy in the moment.
We are going on a Couples Retreat tomorrow for the weekend and I will take lots of pictures to show and tell. It will be great to get away and relax.
Have a great weekend loves!!!

Remember on this journey you're going to have good days and you're going to have bad days. Try not to be too hard on yourself about it.
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have fun on the couples retreat!
Enjoy your relaxing weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend and jumping your hubby's bones, lol! Glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteAMEN SISTA!
ReplyDeleteGet it on! =)
ha ha ha! I'm glad you liked my "Positive Polly" :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and GET SOME!
I'm glad you're feeling so positive. I know how difficult it can be to suddenly have that 'infertile' label (though I'd been blogging about being infertile for a couple of years before we got an actual diagnosis, so it wasn't terribly hard for me, but it was horribly hard on my husband because he really wasn't expecting that there would be any problem on his part, and that's what turned out to be the problem.)
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I hope you have an awesome weekend, and congrats on getting that positive attitude back!
Yeah for for positive thinking! I could use some of that right now. Have fun on the couples retreat!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a fab-u weekend. I absolutely love your positive attitude!!!! Can't wait to hear how you're feeling post-vavavoom weekend. :)
ReplyDelete