We didn't hand out candy tonight. I know bad cititzens that we are. Our neighborhood is a circle, which would be a great Trick-or-Treating experience for the little tikes, BUT it is full of hills and our houses are set back into woods. Not the best!
After training a client and getting a little cardio in myself, Clint and I came home and lounged. I took over an hour nap. That is just crazy for me! I have been working a lot more lately and I guess my body decided it was time she took the reins.
I had to get rested up for this!
One of my husband's fun money spends is partial season tickets to the Nashville Predators. With our "plan" we get to pick the seats we want for each game. So for a great game we sit lower to the rink and the not so hot games we sit up a bit higher.
When we first starting dating, I had no idea about hockey. Well except for these guys.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Mighty_ducks.jpg
Weren't those great movies. It is one of those movies that you want to go do after you watch it, then you realize you are idiot if you think you can just pick up this sport. HA. I like my teeth thank you very much. As my mom would say, "we spent a lot of month on that mouth." Yeah I know!
Needless, to say I knew nothing. Even to the point to where I would be people watching (Now that is my type of sport!) and actually miss goals because I wasn't paying a lick of attention. And apparently there is this zone that Clint gets in while the puck is in play. I would ask questions during this zone time. Umm....no maam. That's a no-no. He isn't mean about it at all thank goodness, its just he doesn't hear me. So I either figure out for myself or wait until the play is over to ask questions.
I have gotten to now where I really enjoy it. Especially the fights. I am a girly girl at heart and I get so excited when they start hitting. I scream and hoop and holler, when normally I clap here and there.
Last night there were so many people dressed up for the holiday. We saw "blind refs", this guy was sitting right behind us. (no not the real Will Ferrell)
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1800019430/photo/970429259
There were cute litte kids dressed up trick or treating around the arena and people wearing things that are ONLY acceptable on Halloween. Well, maybe they shouldn't be.
We are not huge costume people so we dressed up like this.
Not especially festive, but cute!!
We are off to church this morning and then visiting MIL. Her birthday is this week, so we are going to spend some time with her. Have a great Sunday.
P.S. I am on CD11 and nothing really to discuss, except my libido is in extreme high gear. At least the husband can and wants to keep up. (wink wink!)



The hockey game sounds fun! I've never been to one, hockey isn't big in FL. But it would be a fun game to watch in person. Cute pic of you guys too! =)
ReplyDeleteWe have never dressed up either. For me, it's more about Snuffy's Halloween experience than mine. She had a blast! You too are such a great-looking couple...you're gonna have beautiful babies!!
ReplyDelete