Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Updatey date date!

Hi there ladies!  I hope your Tuesday has started out great so far.

Bloodwork update: Well, I received a call from the RE nurse this morning to go over my levels.  According to LMP, we are 5 weeks and 5 days along.  That's unreal!
HCG levels-5,547
Progesterone-27.2 (she said they look for it to be at 20!)
She said both were really good numbers.  We had an appt for in the AM to get another round of bloodwork done, but she said since my numbers were so good that we could just schedule an ultrasound for wait for it...
NEXT WEDNESDAY!!! 
We will be about 6.5 weeks along and according to my Ph.D in google, it is possible to see a heartbeat.  The heartbeat isn't ALWAYS to be seen but there is a chance!  I will try not to get my hopes up.  haha yeah right!

Clint told his immediate boss yesterday, so he will be able to go to most if not all of the appt.  I am going to love him being there with me each time to experience things for the first time together.

Symptom update:  Still exhausted.  I went to sleep on the couch about 8ish last night and after Clint tried to wake me multiple times so we could go get in bed, I slept until 6am.  I could take a nap right now.
I had my first smell thing this morning with a guy who comes into the gym and has this normal mildewy sweat smell.  This morning, I could smell him all the way up to my desk and it made my stomach churn.
I will take all the symptoms in the world!  It is so worth it!!!

MIL update: She decided with our new news and all she doesn't want to intrude on us.  She is probably going to store some stuff in our garage, but she is more than likely getting an apt. with her boyfriend!  We are just glad she is getting out of the situation that she is living in now. 

Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Heck YEAH! Those are some ridic-good numbers. Gotta love that. :) I want my hubs at appointments with me too when I get preggo. I love that Clint will be there with you. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing HCG numbers! That's awesome! can't wait to hear about your first ultrasound and I hope you can hear the heartbeat. I hope things continue to go smoothly for you for the next 8 months or so :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay YAY. Can't WAIT for your rundown of the ultrasound. You are exactly 6 days ahead of me :)

    Great numbers, hooray for happy, healthy babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOTS AND LOTS OF GREAT NEWS!!! Yay for awesome numbers and for you MIL getting an appt. Good idea. Can't wait for your u/s update! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! I am thrilled with your new baby!

    "For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

    I will probably have similar problems getting pregnant so just reading that you are preggers brings me so much joy and hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awesome results! I can't wait to hear about your first ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the positive news so far! I bet those tired and morning sickness symptoms are just GLORIOUS, right??? hehe, I'm so happy for yall! :)

    ReplyDelete