Monday, April 12, 2010

2nd

It's our 2nd ANNIVERSARY today!!!  I have the best and most amazing husband in the world and I couldn't imagine life without him.  I love you Clint!!!
Here are some pics for your enjoyment.

Cutting the cake at our wedding!


One of the "pose" pics.




Our 1st anniversary.


My fave pic of us!!

When are your anniversaries and how long have you had wedded bliss???

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! Hope you get to enjoy your day together (at least after work if you guys both had work today).

    I got married June 10, 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!!! You guys make such a cute couple..baby Ava is going to be beautiful! We got married May 19 2007..it's going to be 3 years already. Together in total 10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy second anniversary!! :-)

    Our anniversary is August 2, 2008. We spent our one-year anniversary driving around a ten-day old baby to try to help her sleep! ;-)

    Hope you (three) had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! How lovely to be celebrating your 2nd anniversary and planning to welcome Ava.

    We've been married 5.5 years :)

    ReplyDelete