One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow and I am in the wedding. Don't worry, the dress still fits the belly, but it won't fit next week if you get my drift!
This is a 3 day event. Total south wedding of today beginning with the Bridal Luncheon (the bride throws a lunch for her attendants), rehearsal (2 hours long), and ending with rehearsal dinner.
Friday is the wedding, so all day of getting pretty and picture taking. We got a hotel room in the hotel for Friday night(I LOVE hotel rooms) because Saturday morning is the Wedding brunch to socialize with the bride and groom before they head off to the sexymoon.
It is going to be a whirlwind 3 days. I will keep you updated and post pictures!
Sounds like so much fun - and you'll get Sunday to recouperate before starting the next work week!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
I'm sure you will look so glowy and beautiful in your dress. It seems like EONS ago and yet just WEEKS ago that we were emailing in November about telling your BF about your BFP so you could get the right size dress. How far you've come my friend! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun dressing up your cute baby bump!!! Lucky you that the dress still fits :)
ReplyDeleteOh, have a great time, dear! That sounds like a blast! :-)
ReplyDeleteI was matron of honor when I was six months pregnant. It's fun, wearing a pretty dress and showing off your bump a bit!
Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!