How far along? 27 weeks
How big is baby? Just over 2lbs now and stretches out to a little over 9 1/2 inches(crown to rump).
What is baby doing this week? Babyzone.com says "Your baby's lungs and brain are beginning to mature. Although he'd have a good chance of survival if he were born now, he could use a few more weeks of growing. Added layers of fat are continuing to form. These layers will help your baby regulate his temperature once outside the womb and help keep him warm. During his active periods, your baby should move 10 times an hour.
What is going on in mama?Allergies are gone! Yippee skippy. I have hit a new point in this pregnancy though!!!! I will do a special post about it tomorrow.
Symptoms: My growing belly seems to be really growing all of a sudden.
Maternity clothes: Either that or Clint's shorts and tshirts. HEAVENLY!!!
Sleep: Actually sleeping pretty hard these days!
Best moment last week? Her 1st book.
Movement: OH YEAH! I tweeted earlier that she has learned to do the worm and is honing her dancing skills.
Cravings: I had a dream about Krispy Kreme donuts the other night and have been thinking about them, but have not and probably won't succumb to that craving.
Belly Button in or out: A wee bit in!
What I miss? Ab workouts!!!!
What I am looking forward to: Um.....not sure.
Milestones: 3rd trimester.
How is daddy? He has been priming and painting Baby Ava's room the past few days! What a man!

I can feel ya on the sleeping. The worst thing for me about the 3rd trimester was definitely the trouble sleeping!
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT for the 3rd Tri!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!! You are almost there!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 3rd T! We need new belly pics :)
ReplyDelete