Monday, April 19, 2010

March of Dimes

Ugh Monday!!  The pollen count is AGAIN VERY HIGH today!  I have been taking Benadryl at night and actually sleeping pretty well, but I still feel like a yuck-o snot-o the rest of the day.  Especially after yesterday when we walked in the March for Dimes, March for babies fundraiser.  We walked for Isaac and Eli and it was a great day.  The boys are doing better each day.  Isaac weighs in at a whopping 5lbs, 6oz and little Eli is slowly getting up there at a little over 3lbs.  The docs tell C & B that Isaac will probably be coming home in May and then Eli about a month later.    Here are some pics of the day.


My handsome hubs!

My family!

Clint and I!

Before I close this post for the day, you HAVE to check out my belly! I can't imagine what it will look like closer to Delivery day! 


Have a great MONDAY!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful walk - despite the pollen; also, the belly is looking great - super cute and I'm sure it will stay that way! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so, so sweet and adorable. Good for you guys for partcipating in such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! That is one adorable baby belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable!!!! What a cute belly =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look marvelous. And, ask your doc about rhinocort to treat your allergies. I have chronic allergies and I was allowed to continue taking rhinocort while I was pregnant with my post IF baby.

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete