Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Food for thought!

Thank you for the well wishes on our anniversary!!  They gave me a huge smile each time I received one!! 

Since this is a healthy living blog about life, I thought I would let you in on what I have eaten/will be eating today and what exercise!  I am a personal trainer and still try to eat as well as possible.  (This is what works for me.  Every body is different!!)

Breakfast(6:30am)  1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2 pieces of Nature's own double fiber bread with natural preserves, 1 piece turkey sausage, 1/2 reg;1/2 decaf coffee with a smidge of skim milk. 
Mid-morning snack(10:30am)  Morningstar Garden veggie burger on bread with lettuce and ketchup
Exercise(11:45ish) 30-45 min on ArcTrainer
Lunch(prob around 12:30 or 1pm)  1/2 cup oats, Amazing grass packet, 1tsp flaxseed, 1TBSP natural peanut butter, 1/2 cup nonfat natural yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack(around 3:30-4ish)  Clif bar, banana
Supper(6 or 6:30ish)  3 cups spinach, 1 roma tomato, 1/4 cup cucumber, 1 can light tuna in water, drizzle lemon juice.
Night Snack(after I teach exercise class about 9pm) 1/2 cup nonfat natural yogurt, 1/2 cup Kashi crunch cereal

Have a great Tuesday!!!  Go over and check out Al's blog.  She has some AMAZING news!!  Congrats again Al!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy (late) Anniversary! Congrats on two years.
    The hubs and I are going on 4 (our anniversary is in August)

    And thanks for the shout-out and congrats! I am still pinching myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Congrats on two amazing years! Just think where you'll be in two more. :)

    And awesome-ness on your healthy eating my fit little friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, your diet and exercise log is such an inspiration. There's a reason your the personal trainer, and I'm not! You rock, lady.

    Hope Ava & her momma are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you diet and exercise routine. I was doing crossfit for about a year and had to stop (because of IF) so I got a personal trainer now and she has me on a similar diet. Hope you had a great anniversary =)

    ReplyDelete