*Edited!
It was brought to my attention that when I copied and pasted this older post it said Happy FRIDAY!! haha. I know it is Thursday.
How far along? 25 weeks
How big is baby? Average size: 1.5-1.8 lbs. Length: 9in crown to rump
What is baby doing this week? Babyzone.com says "Your baby-to-be's lungs are developing rapidly, although she'd probably need a little help breathing if she were born at this point. Her respiratory system continues to develop, her nostrils are open, and she can breathe—but she won't take her first breath of air until delivery day. Her reproductive organs are formed (in boys, the testes have descended). Her skin is translucent and wrinkled, and he can hear your stomach when it gurgles nd your voice when you sing. Your baby is becoming more aware of how she can move—she's wiggling her fingers and toes!"
What is going on in mama? Apparently allergies. I have never had them before. Miss Ava bug has decided I should be included in the world of allergies with LIMITED MEDICINAL OPTIONS!
Symptoms: Nothing new that I know of!
Total weight gain: Not sure and DO NOT CARE!!
Maternity clothes: Oh how I love thee!
Sleep: Pretty much on and off. Adding allergies to the mix, I haven't slept much in the past few days.
Best moment last week: I had went to sleep one night as soon as my head hit the pillow. Clint asked me the next day when I had went to sleep and I told him. I asked why and he said, "Ava was kicking up a storm and we played for about 15 minutes." Aww. Clint and our baby girl had their first special moment "without mom". I was so happy for him. I get to feel her all the time, so when he got his special time with her I thoroughly enjoyed that!
Movement: Pretty consistent pattern. Yesterday she was super active most of the day and I loved it. It's kind of like you are never alone!!
Cravings: Healthy stuff. I want nothing to do with junk! Crazy huh!
Belly Button in or out: I think every day this might be the last day. So far it is still a little in.
What I miss? This week it was being able to fit into the shorts I have. Most of them are a NO-GO for now!
What I am looking forward to: Having my family feel her kick.
Milestones: Nothing specific this week.
How is daddy? He has her listening to music at night before we go to bed. Too cute.

Ummm...pregnancy brain? Today is Thursday =)
ReplyDeleteRegardless of the day, it's great that Clint was able to have some 'quality time' with her - it's so awesome that they're bonding already!
ReplyDeleteYay for 25 weeks!! Hope everything keeps going well :)
ReplyDeleteYea for 25 weeks! Congrats.
ReplyDeletecongrats on 25 wks!
ReplyDeleteps I also developed allergies for the first time in my life recently. Fun stuff. I had asked the OB at my last appt and she said it was fine to take otc allergy medicine if it was really bothering you.
Clint's special moment with Ava is SOOOO sweet.
ReplyDeleteYay! Your baby is growing and growing. Just reading about your baby gets me excited about having a baby one day.
ReplyDeleteYay, so cute!!! What an adorable story about Clint playing with the baby "without" you. Ha!
ReplyDeleteWohoooo 25 weeks awesome!!
ReplyDelete