Tuesday, March 1, 2011

200!

Hello!  It is a beautiful sunny morning here in Nashville.  So nice to see the sun after some hellacious storms the past few days!

It is my 200th post!  NIIIIICE!

On to Monday night's gym time!
Cardio:
Treadmill-3.84ish miles 
*I don't know about anyone else, but I hate running that 1st mile!  Once I get past it, it is smooth sailing and increasing my speed.  But until then, I have to be the "Little Engine That Could"!  It is rough.  While I was running, I was wondering what I was going to do for weights.  Well, somehow by chance, Clint and his buddies were Wally-ballin it and I finished just as "Pump it up" class was starting.  I jumped off the treadmill, cleaned it off and ran to see how much longer Clint would be playing.  He told me to go ahead and take the class.  Win Win for both of us!
I haven't been able to take the class in 2 weeks and boy, let me tell ya, I felt it.  Holy Squat track!  Burnin baby burnin. I am so glad I didn't decide to continue the "heavy" lifting that I did 2 weeks ago and scaled it back a smidge.  At the end of class my muscles were all saying, "are we done yet?"


SOooooooooo, Weights:
45 min Pump it up class


Tuesdays, I can get in a run before it gets busy at work and today was no exception.
Cardio:
Slow and easy 3.5mile run.  Same thing....mile 1 sucked, but I got my legs going and could've kept going, but didn't want to overdue it.
Weights:
None today.


Have you or are you working out today?


Have you had a curveball thrown your way lately?
My boss just told me that the girl who takes over part of my job in the afternoons/evenings is quitting.  Ironically, I just sent him an email about vacation!  Um......have to find a new employee S.T.A.T!!!

Have a great Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment