TingGIF!!!!!!!!!!
Have any plans for tonight?
We are shopping tonight. Ava needs some new jammies and Spring clothes. Then out to eat. Family date!
The other day at work I experienced a first of my own.
I had an EB” CELLULAR CLEANSE THERAPY –IONIZING FOOT BATH.
What in the world?
Well, from this Source.
"WHAT IT DOES
“EB” Cellular Cleanse Therapy has been shown in clinical trials, using electrodermal
scanning, to improve and balance the body’s energy channels or meridians. These
meridians begin or end on the feet or hands and provide a pathway for energy to flow to or
from a particular organ (i.e. liver, kidney, etc.). A person’s current state of health is
generally determined by how well energy flows through these meridians or energy
channels.
The “EB” cellular cleanse therapy has also been shown in clinical trials to correct and
balance the body’s pH. Balancing the body’s pH is critical in assisting the body in every
aspect, from its ability to detox to its ability to digest, and to achieve homeostasis.
HOW IT WORKS
The Cellular cleanse therapy uses direct current to create an ionic energy field in the foot
bath similar to the energy produced by the human body. This energy is sub-threshold,
meaning that the patient generally will not feel the treatment. It creates energy by altering
the electron and proton load in water to create an electromagnetic altered water
environment. The patient places their feet in the water to receive the flow of appropriate
ions. The energy flow from the “EB” Cellular Cleanse Therapy increases the body’s
energetics, or simply translated “Life Energy”."
My thoughts:
It turned the ugliest and weirdest colors as it was "taking out my meanness."
I don't know if it honestly does anything, but it was neat to try and see all the goo that the thing extracted from me.
Have you ever had a foot bath like this?
Thursday night-Gym night.
I ran 5 miles in 45 min!! I am like the wind! haha I kid I kid, but really I am getting faster and faster. I have been bitten by the running bug and I am loving how it pushes me. I try each time("all, type A" personality again) to be better at whatever distance I am running. I am so competitive with myself it is ridiculous!!
Are you competitive at all?
Friday workout:
I had to fit in a workout at work this morning, since we have Family Date night tonight.
Cardio:
3.36miles in 31 min.
Weights:
Lower body circuit 2x20
Abduction-machine
Adduction-machine
Deadlifts
Front Squats
Split jump lunges
Are you/have you worked out today??
Have a great Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment