It is Friday Eve! Oh yea and Jers-day.(Jersey Shores comes on tonight, just in case you live under a rock and didn't know that =))
Oh, quick update on vacation and my parents. We decided in the best interest of our family (Clint, little Snook, and myself) that we are going to do our own thing and head down to Florida for a week with some friends. This was a huge thing for me because I didn't want to disappoint my family. We had decided and then I had to break the news. Sheesh......talk about anxiety. What do I tell them? When? Do I tell the truth, the whole truth, so help me God?
Well, I bit the bullet and told the news Tuesday morning. I didn't divulge every detail of why we weren't going, I just said that that week is a conflicting week(which isn't a lie) and that maybe next year it could work out better. My mom was disappointed but didn't say much, which means she is upset. She is the silent type when she is upset. (doesn't want to say something she will regret.) All my life this has SUCKED by the way. One time I told her something she didn't want to hear and she didn't talk to me for a WEEK! Yeah I know. Let's talk about it and get it over with!
Do you stew until you are ready or do you lay things out on the table right then?
Any-who. Our trip is booked!!! One glorious week in Florida! (insert Squeal!) I love, L.O.V.E. the beach! Give me a chair and a book or 8 and I am one happy beacher.
Do you like the beach?
Okie doke, on to yesterday's workout. My 1/2 marathon plan said it was Cross training day. I decided to get my lifting on at work, so I could do all of my cross training at the gym last night and not keep us there for a long time.
Weights:
2x10 Flys 10#DBs
2x10 Front Squats 20#DBs
2x10 Reverse flys 10#DBs
2x10 Deadlifts 20#DBs
2x10 Hammer curls 15#DBs
2x10 Stationary lunges 15#DBs
2x10 Tricep Kick Backs 15#DBs
2x10/leg Alternating Leg Drop downs
For my cardio, I thought, I haven't taken a spin class in ages, that's what I will do. I got there and was literally on my bike warming up when one of the workers pokes her head in and said they couldn't find a replacement! WHAT? Seriously??? Well Craaaaap.
Ok......back up and punt. Might as well run!
Cardio:
Dreadmill: Speed work cycling up to 8mph-2.5 miles in 26 min
Elliptical: 10 min
Stair-masta: 5ish minutes
It was definitely time to call it a day!!!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment