"It's Friday. I ain't got no job and I ain't got $%*# to do!"
Bonus points if you can name that movie!!
Anywho....Happy Friday to ya! I hope your St. Patty's day was swell.
Did you celebrate?
I wore green if that counts! Ava apparently has decided it is cool to pinch people. St. Patty's day or not! Mama is having to nip that in the bud, quick like! She will pinch the fire out of you!!
Yesterday, it was 79 degrees here in Nashville! That is crazy ridiculous. So what did I do??? I skipped the gym!! I went home and put on my running shorts, laced up my tennis, put on my borrowed Garmin (which is amazing and the coolest thing since sliced bread) and got my run on!
Now, in Nashville, flat ground is NOT EASY to come across. In fact, rolling hills are prevalent, especially where we live. I have been running on the treadmill at the gym, but since I won't be running on that for the 1/2 marathon, I thought I should probably get to gettin it outside! This run was hard and great at the same time!
The difficulties:
-It was windy.
-I ran on the highway and the wind from the passing cars was a definite resistance trainer!
-The hills were somewhat brutal as well.
The goods:
-I was outside and in the warmth and sunshine.
-I run faster outside.
-Good, fast paced music, amazingly, makes my legs go faster!
-I was at peace out there running! This I needed!!!!
4.5mile run in 42:30min. (The 1st 4min I warmed up by walking.) Oh yea!!!
Do you find it peaceful to run outside??
Tonight is family date night. Out to eat and COSTCO!!!
What are your plans for tonight?
Have a great end of the week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment