Hidey!
The week is halfway ov-ah!!!
Well, if you read my Monday recap, you know I had a hellacious morning! I was THIS.CLOSE to saying screw it and going to get those beloved animal crackers and icing, but instead I decided to go get pampered and get my nails done! Win win without the guilt! Plus my nails look gooooood! The day had no other mishaps, thank goodness. I got all of the craziness out at one time apparently!
Monday workout:
Just a run today.
4.65 miles in 43 min.
Tuesday workout:
Cardio:
5 miles in 46:30 min.
I struggled a little and thought my legs felt heavy, but my pace stayed around my usual average, so I can't complain. I just can't get over how much I am loving being a "runner".
What makes a "runner" in your opinion?
Weights:
Upper body
2x12 Bent over rows 20lb DBs
2x12 Chest press 20lb DBs
2x12 Bicep Curls 20lb DBs
2x12 Shoulder press 15lb DBs
2x12 Tricep Kickbacks 15lb DBs
*Review. I was pretty proud of the 20lb'ers. The bicep curls were tough, but I did pound them out. The gym felt hotter than usual and I was a sweaty machine when we left.
Today's workout:
Rest day!
Have a great day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment