Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Weekend Recap

Helllooooo!

It is Monday yet again!  This weekend in Nashville was BEAUTIFUL!!
Did you have a great weekend?


Let's get to recapping.

Friday:
Let's see.  Where I left off?  Oh yeah, My 1/2 marathon training said I was to do 3 miles.  Well, My groin started acting up and I didn't want to push it too much so I finished a craptastic 2 miles! Ugh.  Some days are good running days and some aren't!
We had Family date night and had so much fun.  Dinner at Blue Coast Burrito, yum and then Costco.  Sounds perfect to me!  It was!
Saturday:
I had to work (and will the next 2 more Saturdays) and the only way I could fit in my planned 8 miles was to get up literally before the sun at 5:45am.  My good friend Eva so graciously go up to run with me(she is running the 1/2 as well).  Bless her heart, she got up that early when she had nothing to do that day.
We did a total of 8.68 miles in 1:32min.  That is the farthest I have EVER ran and it was surprising, should I say easy?!?!
I worked until 2pm and then went home to spend time with my two favorite people.
Sunday:
Church
Lowe's
Walmart (to pick up little things we didn't want to buy in bulk at Costco)
Home.  We bought a lawnmower, so our friends picked it up for us and brought it to our house and then hung out for a while.
After the left, we spent more time together.  The weather was perfect.  We had our windows and doors open.  Ava was able to get outside and get some sunshine(not too much).  Although, she has hit the point of no return.  When babies are newbies, you can afford to let them be for a minute or two while you go to another room.  For Ava, this IS NO LONGER!  No more taking ANY  eyes off of her.  She is a fast one and if a door is open, she is going to make a break for it! All hands on deck when she is on the floor.  Although, it is work, it is a work I would GLADLY accept EVERY DAY!!

It is going to be 80 degrees today!!  Definately running outside today with my friend Eva.  I think we are going to do 5+.  We are meeting after I get off of work to run at a beautiful park downtown Nashvlle! So excited!

Are you getting to get outside today, on the 1st full day of Spring?!?!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment