Can I just tell you this Monday morning has not been one to write home about (ha just blog about).
Source
I've been up since 3am! Ava got up to eat then and my alarm goes off at 4am, so there was no reason or way to go back to bed! Ok, that's happened before. List of things that went "wrong"!
1. I couldn't get the carseat dock to cooperate and I felt stupid. Clint had to come out and help me.
2. I left the sunroof of our Murano open and it rained last night! We have leather seats! yay!
3. Clint's work van got stuck in the yard....it rained last night remember. He had to call a buddy to help him.
4. I forgot to take diapers over to my parent's house when I dropped Ava off.
5. I started crying as soon as I saw my mama!
6. Ava is sick and I didn't want to leave her.
7. I dropped her socks in the driveway at my parent's and had to call them to re-open the garage door to give them to my mom.
8. I was now running late for work!!!
***ALL OF THIS BEFORE 7am!!!!!
Needless to say, I am a frazzled, emotional mama right now.
I really want a good cry, animal crackers with icing RIGHT NOW!
Anyway, off to the recap the weekend.
Friday night:
-Meet with our accountant to finish our taxes.
-Once upon a Child for Ava some clothes.
-TJ MAXX-Ava an adorable dress.
-Dinner. I hate it when you are looking forward to a restaurant only to be disappointed.
Saturday:
-Family gym time.
-Clint=Wallyball
-Ava=kidcare
-Me=7miles in 64 min!!!! Heck yeah. I was so proud of myself. I did a total of 7.25 in 67 min. It was the farthest I have EVER ran! Plus it wasn't a bad time to run it in either!
-Lunch with Pops(Clint's dad) and girlfriend.
-Went to look for new/used dryer.
-Kohl's
-Target
-Ross
-Home for the rest of the night!
Sunday:
-Church
-Bowling Green, KY-Visit Clint's mom and boyfriend and then off to our nephew's Birthday party.
-I had a horrendous headache and stubborn me didn't want to take anything, so I suffered. Wonderful!
-Ava didn't cope well with the time change poor thing. She did have a long nap on the way up and back home from the birthday party, but her 8pm bedtime was pushed back!
-Home to find our dog had scratched herself raw and bled on our sheets! YAY!......So had to put a load of laundry in.
All in all it was a rush rush rush weekend and I am sure not glad it is Monday!!!!
It can only get better, right?!?!?
How was your weekend??
Gosh, hon I hope it gets better. Or better yet, have faith that it will and look forward to it.
ReplyDeleteoh!!!! ive had weekends/days like that!
ReplyDeletei hope ava feels better ASAP!!!
stay away from the animal crackers awith icing (oh YUM and DROOL!!!!!!)
but DO have yourself a good cry-go in your bedroom/bathroom/any where you can be alone for 10 minutes and just cry-you will feel better!
anyways,heres sending warm positive vibes and and well wishes your way!!!
*HUGS**