Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Belated recap, horn tooting, and growling.

Sorry for the non Weekend Recap post yesterday.  I went home with a stomach bug and just honestly didn't feel  like recapping!

I am better today and back to business!

So for those curious....
WEEKEND RECAP!

Friday:
Extremely busy day at work!  But I still got to get my run in when a patient cancelled.  Love that!!  I ran 4.25 miles in 41 min! I was pretty impressed with myself!(horn tooting)

I came home and we relaxed and spent QT with each other.  Love!

Saturday:
I don't know about y'all but I am so much more productive in the morning.  Clint woke up at 7:15am Saturday morning to me dusting the house.  The funny thing is, I had already loaded the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen, and folded laundry!  I'm nuts, I know!  But I am like that at work too!  I can get most of my stuff done by mid-morning, so I have to pace myself!
When are you most productive??


We went to the gym, like every other Saturday.  My training plan said to do a 5k, but I wanted to run farther. I am so competitive, especially with myself.  I ended up running 6.32 miles in 60 min.  I only walked 1 min.  I finished with .2 cooling off.  I have never ran than far consistently before and was SO proud of myself.  Even better than Friday's horn tooting!! haha
After my stellar performance, I lifted.
Weights:
Upper body:2x10
Machine rows 70lbs
Reverse grip machine Lat Pull downs 80lbs
Flat bench, palms facing chest press, fly combo 15lbs
Palms turned in shoulder press 15lbs
Bicep curls 15lbs
Bicycles 2x30
Reverse crunch/hip lift 2x10


We went home and got ready to go run some errands (TJ MAXX, Babies R Us) before meeting friends out for Sushi. Yummmm

Sunday:
Horrible headache, so we skipped church.  I started to feel a little better, so we headed to the grocery store.  Under budget!  Oh yeaaaaa!  Came home and relaxed the rest of the day.

All in all, nothing too terribly exciting, but good!

Did you have a great weekend??


We are heading to the gym tonight. I might run at work if I can fit it in.  I wasn't able to "mark off" yesterday's run on the training plan and that is bothering me.
Should I do 2 runs today to make up for yesterday and keep my Rest day Thursday 
                                            OR
Nix Rest day for the "Monday run"???
 Thoughts????


Have a great Tuesday
Are you participating in Fat Tuesday???? How will you indulge???.
P.S.  Ava's new things.............when she gets mad she grunts and balls her fists!!  HILARIOUS  Then yesterday when her and Clint got home, she started growling, yes growling!  Again, HILARIOUS!!  She is going to be a menace to society! hahaha  She's a mess!!  I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment