Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 32-2012

Hey there.  I hope you had a good Wednesday.  I started the morning with an arms workout, shower, clean the house kind of morning.  I am such a morning person and like to hit the ground going.  


Off to work I go.  The morning hours were steady and went by fairly quickly.  At my lunch break I needed to stopped at the store for tomatoes and sour cream.  Taco salad night for supper.  I headed to my parent's house after that to spend time with Ava.  She said the letter "A"! Her voice is so cute!


I was kind of bummed, because she had her year and a half doc check up and this is the first one I wasn't able to go to!  I wasn't worried at all.  Clint is a great dad and ALMOST as thorough at doc visits as I am!  She now weighs 19lbs, 11oz.  She's a little tyke.  She shot up an inch and is now 30inches.  She is happy and healthy!!


My afternoon went by pretty quickly.  We saw a lot of patients!  I actually got home a few minutes earlier than usual.  Because Ava was so good at the doc, her and Clint went to "kill time" at Toys R Us.  She picked up a doll (Ava isn't really a doll girl)  She took off down the aisle with it.  So Clint "HAD" to buy it for her. We named her Piper.  She can say Pipe-A.  Is she from Jersey?? hahaha


I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment