Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 41-2012

I worked a back to back 11 hour workdays the past 2 days. Talk about mentally tiring!  It was good though.  Busy and made the days go by fast!


We haven't heard anything about the house counter offer that we made.  NOR have we heard from our realtor.  I texted her yesterday to tell her if she heard anything to call Clint because I was swamped at work and wouldn't be able to talk.  She texted back "will do".  That was it!  I am frustrated with her.  COMMUNICATE please!  Something!!!  I had to email her Thursday to get some communication from her.  We hadn't heard anything from her in over 2 months and we had 2 showings in the past week!  I mean if I was a realtor I would try to stay in touch with my clients at least once a month just to check in!  


Anyway, long day of worrying for nothing.  Of course that's how it goes.  We worry about things that never happen.  We SHOULD here some thing today.  


I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment