Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 38-2012

Yesterday, was lots of playing, cleaning, lounging, coloring and spending time with my great daughter!  She is just so much fun!  I enjoy each moment with her!!


We didn't get out of the house, except to check the mail for 2 days!  It was glorious!  When Clint got home, I did some couponing and then we headed to the gym.  The mill I was on stopped at 1.37miles.  Just stopped!  Then, I got about 2 more minutes in and it stopped again!  I'm fairly certain I let a cuss word out!  


I jumped on another one and finished up my 4 miles for the day. I had already lifted arms at home.  I have decided I can lift at home and then just use my time to run on the mill at the gym.  Time management baby!


We left the gym and went to Clint's basketball game.   It was a good game that went in to over time!  They lost, but it wasn't that big of a deal haha!


We came home and had leftovers from the night before and then it was time for Ava to head to bed. Clint and I sat up later than usual and spent some time together.


I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment