OOPS! So I forgot to blog yesterday! Well, Monday was a full day of work. Not much to report.
Yesterday, was one of my day's off. I had a dentist's appt and Ava was to go with me, so she could get accustomed to the dentist. My aunt works at the dentist office and Ava has been before, but this time she would get to see what goes on. My mom went with us just in case Ava didn't like what was happening.
She woke up when we got to the office and soon after I was called back. Ava didn't want me to go, so I picked her up and she went back with me. I put her in my lap and P, my hygenist, put some toys on my stomach for her. Ava sat there the ENTIRE CLEANING! She was completely content and watched it all. I was surprised and so was every one else. My aunt called me last night to tell me how much they talked about Ava and her being such a good girl.
My mom had brought her book, so she was fine in the waiting room. If I hadn't brought my mom, Ava would have been hysterical! Isn't that how it works?!
We stopped by Kroger and did some shopping. I saved about 45% of our bill! Pretty happy with that.
We dropped off my mom and headed home. Ava slept for about 45 more minutes when we got home. That allowed me to eat lunch and read some! Great afternoon treat. We folded laundry and took the trash out. Piddled around the house and waited until Clint got home.
Before the gym, we headed to Publix. Publix deals end on Tuesdays. We saved over 50% off our bill. I was super excited about that one!!
We had 45 minutes at the gym. Go time! I ran 4.27 miles in 40 minutes and felt really great! Clint played basketball at 7, so we headed to his game. Ava watched and ate yogurt and clapped when necessary. So fun!!
Good day!
I hope you had a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment