Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 34-2012

Yesterday was a good day!  Well, except for the fact that my boss's father in law passed away.  This was unexpected and I made calls all day yesterday rescheduling people for next week.  The day went by fairly quickly.  Before I left though, I put a whole chicken in the crockpot with some seasoning on it and put it in the fridge.  That's it.  No liquid, nothing. I got the idea from The Happy Housewife.


About 11am, I got a call from the agency that schedules showing for houses.  We were to have a showing at 3:45-4:45 that afternoon.  I booked it home on my lunch break to clean bathrooms, a few odds and ends and turn on the chicken.


Clint would come home before the showing and put Daisy, our Jack Russell, out in the garage and pick up the swing in the backyard that fell over by some wind.  Then, we just wait.  


I went back to work and it got hectic with patients, so I was too busy to worry about the showing.  I hate to say this and jinx it, but I have a good feeling about this showing.  I guess we will see.


I came home and Clint had pull the chicken off the carcas.  He said it just fell off the bone!  SCORE!  We will be doing this again.  He had made him and Ava, organic mac n cheese, and fixed me some turnip greens.  It was a great supper!!  


We hung out with Ava until it was her bedtime (not much after)


I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment