Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 37-2012

My boss closed the office until Thursday.  His father in law passed away unexpectedly and they will be flying to Wisconsin for the service tomorrow.  So, I get 3 entire days in a row with Ava!  

Yesterday, we stayed in our jammies ALL DAY!  We did change before Clint got home haha!   But we really did a lot of nothing.  Well, we played and Ava had her moments of crank.  She is almost better. I boiled some chicken for chicken pot pie and folded some laundry. Yes, some.  I was just not motivated yesterday.  I even told Clint, we didn't have to go to the gym!  Who am I?  I don't know why I was in a funk yesterday.  I just didn't feel like it.  

I made semi-homemade chicken pot pie last night.  I mixed a can of cream of chicken soup with a can of peas, can of green beans, 1 cup frozen broccoli, cut up cooked carrots, Clint got a cut up cooked potato and Ava and I had a sweet potato in ours.  I covered Clint's with canned biscuits and put it all in the oven for about 45 minutes.  It turned out really good.  I'll take that as a success!!

I hope you had a great day and no funk came your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment