Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 40-2012

Because my boss's father in law passed away last week, the office was closed Monday-Wednesday.  TO make up for it, Dr. C opened the office up yesterday.  I got up and did an arm workout, then showered and put a roast in the crockpot.  
2.33lb shoulder roast
1 package Lipton cup of soup 
1 Diet coke
1 can cream of mushroom soup
7 hours on low
FANTASTIC!
Anywho, I dropped Ava off at my parent's house and went to work.  The morning "session" was good.  Pretty consistent.  On my lunch, I needed to go to the post office and then stop by at home and tune off the crockpot.  The house smelled fabulous!


I spent some time with Ava at my parent's house and then went to the 2nd "session" of work.  Not long after I got there our realtor called and said we had an offer on the house.  This offer does nothing for us.  It is a cash offer and is very inconvenient.  I talked to Clint and we countered back at terms we were happy with and comfortable doing.  Our realtor will talk to whomever and We shall see!  If they accept, om my bejeezus!


We had the same amount of patients in the afternoon session that we did in the morning.  Odd!
Friday, will be ridiculous.  On the schedule, we have about 60+ patients.  It is going to be a busy busy day!!


I know by the end of the day I am going to be mentally exhausted after 2, 11 hour work days.  


I hope you had a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment