It is FRIDAY!!!! WHoo hoo! I love Friday's. It's the end of the work week and full of possibilities for the weekend!
Yesterday, was my day off and Ava and I lounged around the house in our jammies until about 11am. Then we headed to take some things back to Walmart. Ava slept through that errand! Next was CVS. If you are a beginning couponer. Drugstores are the place to go! I saved like $75 there! I know, right! I only spent $25! Score!
Then it was on to a local family grocery store. They just incorporated a new coupon policy of Thursday's are double coupon days UP TO $1.00!! Heck yea!!! I will be making note of things that are on sale for the week and using my $.55-$1 coupons there!
We went home and had some lunch. I inputed all of our receipts into the spreadsheet I have and we have already saved $600! Just in one month. My goal is $4000 for the year. I'm fairly certain I will hit that goal!
We were meeting Clint's mom and husband for supper and were going to head to the gym first. They texted and said they were on their way. EEEEK. I only get 3 days at the gym and they are precious, so I was a little bummed. Clint told me to go run outside. I hesistanted for a second because there were last minute things to clean up around the house. He said, "you have 30 minutes, GO!" Yes sir! He is such a great husband. It was my first outside run since I hurt my back last August. It was such a great and kind of difficult run. We live around ginormous hills! I was getting it though and pumped out 3.25 miles in 28:30 minutes. I am so glad I ran!!
We headed to a local diner to eat and then came back home so they could play with Ava. There were drums and trains involved! haha
It was a great productive, spirit lifting day! Love my "days off".
I hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment