Monday, February 6, 2012

Days 35 & 36-2012

I hope you had a great weekend.  Ours was up and down.  Saturday morning we were all going to run a 5k(well Ava would be in the jogging stroller)  It was pouring down rain, so we picked up our race packets and went to the gym.  Great day at the gym!  With 5 treadmill miles and a full body workout.


Ava had her DTap shot last Wednesday and she had an awful cough and runny nose.  But we were meeting Clint's dad and girlfriend for lunch.  Ava got a cat nap on the way and did fine during lunch.  She is the only kid I know that will eat food from Ghengis Grill!!


We left there and headed home.  Ava was kind of cranky, but rested up before we went to the Nashville Predators hockey game.  It was a great game!


Yesterday, we attempted church.  We left early because Ava sounded awful!  She got in a nap and then we went to my parents' house for lunch.  We came home and layed around.  I put the ingredients in my bread machine to make some cinnamon rolls and some doughnuts. This batch was a flop!  Some batches don't come out right!  On to the next one!!


Ava has her moments when I know she feels awful, but she trudges along!  I hate when she is sick!!  She is a smidge better this morning, but still not her best!  I hope she gets over this soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment