Wednesday, turned out to be interesting. About 9:30 yesterday morning, I got a call that we were to have a showing from noon to 1pm. EEEEEP!!!! I had 2 hours to clean! I called my mom so she could come over to entertain Ava. I cleaned like a maid on speed, let me tell ya! I couldn't have made the house look or smell any better. (No feedback from it!)
We left before the showing and drop Daisy off at my parents' house for the afternoon and a sleeping Ava and I headed to do some piddling. My plan was to go get my nails done and Ava would still be sleeping. You know what they say about plans?! She woke up as soon as we got there. I brought in the Kindle Fire and she sat with me in the chair and watched Tom and Jerry and was really really good! She did NOT like the nail lady though.
We had about an hour to kill before we were to meet Clint. We stopped in Books-A-Million and completely shut down a walkway in an aisle. We had books and stuffed animals every where! This employee kept walking by looking horrified! I happily said, "don't worry we will pick up our mess." We killed an hour playing and put everything back in its rightful place.
We met Clint at the gym parking lot and went to Publix. Childcare doesn't start until 4pm at the gym, so we had an hour to shop. I had my list and Clint added to it. Ava slept 99% of the shopping trip! We saved about $85 on the trip. Not too shabby!
Gym time! I did a slow and steady 5 miles in 47:30 minutes. I won't be able to get to the gym until Saturday, so I wanted to get in a couple more miles than usual on my weekly runs. It was a good and sweaty run.
Ava and I went to pick up Daisy and met Clint at home. Supper was leftover randomness aka clean out the fridge. I had a barbecue salad and Clint had barbecue nachos.
Back to work on Thursday!
I hope you had a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment