Well our weekend was full of interesting moments as we went
CAMPING!!!
We have been camping with the same couple and brother for the last year and they have become family. We love sitting by the fire and talking, making fun of each other, and eating of course. You can't go camping and not eat a lot and not as healthy as you typically would. It's CAMPING. What else are you going to do?!?!?
Here is a picture story for your enjoyment. Please beware.......You will see wild animals, no makeup bandits, hooded lumberjacks and creeps in the woods. Pretty scary huh?!?!?
Daisy didn't want mom and dad to leave her!
Where we got away.
Man build fire! Hoogabooga
Setting up our friend's tent for him. They wanted to put it in the water puddle.
FIRE SUCCESSFUL!
Figuring out the $12 coffeemaker. I'm rustic but not about coffee.
It is only 45 degrees and I froze. I have 3 pairs of socks on, 2 shirts and a sweatshirt, a pair of tights, a pair of pants, and sweat pants. Me and cold weather are not friends. The boys said my book was my Lionel blanket. I didn't go anywhere with out my book.
That is some beautiful stuff!
I promise this is our food and not him stealing from another campfire. Although it looks like it.
He is so strong he tore this tree out of the ground. See the roots. Well, actually it didn't happen like that.
Trail walking.
Walking to a flea market that was on the highway. The walk was longer than we thought, but it did make my feet warm.
I was the woman in charge of smores. You can't go camping without them right?!?!
Before I left on Friday I was eating my oatmeal, sippin some coffee, and catching up on GR(google reader) and I was shocked and amazed the see I had been awarded my first bloggy award from the faboulous Skinny Menny!
She awarded me with this amazing
AWARD.
I was extremeley excited and in shock. As soon as Clint woke up, I had to share it with him. It is scary putting your thoughts, relationships, and sex life out there for anyone to read. So getting this made spilling my guts worth it. By accepting the award I have to answer the following questions. Here we go.
1.Where is your cell phone? ottoman
2.Your hair? ponytail
3. Your mother? controlling
4. Your father? loving
5. Your favorite food? peanut butter
6. Your dream last night?nada
7. Your favorite drink? michelob ultra
8. Your dream/goal? content
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? a mama
13. Where were you last night? camping
14. Something you aren’t? selfish
15. Muffins? nah
16. Wish list item? baby
17. Where did you grow up? Tennesee
18. Last thing you did? snack
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? sleeping
22. Your friends?
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? relaxed
25. Missing someone? best friend
27. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? bookstore
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? 10 min
31. Last time you cried? last week
32. Best Friend? Clint
33. One place that I go over and over again? Wal-mart
34. One person who emails me regularly? Boss
35. Favorite place to eat? home
Alright, time to call it a night. Camping and shivering wears you plum out.
Camping looked like a blast! I haven't camped in I don't know how long!
ReplyDeletePS - I like number 12 :)
Healthy Eating
Tasha