Sunday, October 11, 2009

Must be in the water!

I am having a hard day today.  I have a pretty positive outlook on life.... most of the time.  It has been super hard today.  At church this morning we found out one of our friends are pregnant with twins and another couple is pregnant as well.  That makes 5!!!  I am a little discouraged.  Especially since the situations were "oopsyies" or the first month off BCP. WHAT??  You have GOT to be kidding me?

AHHHHHHHHH.  I did have a good cryfest today and now I am dealing with it the best way I know how.  That is to be content in our journey.  I am SO SO happy and excited for everyone, we just want it for us too.

I have definately had better days.

GOTS TO GO PRACTICE!  Can't stop that!

3 comments:

  1. I can't so much relate to how you must feel eight now, but I'm sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women's bodies are unpredictable sometimes. There may be no rhyme or reason for you not getting pregnant and then it may just happen out of the blue. I have a friend who had an "oopsie" senior year in HS and she has been trying for a second child now for 2 years with no results. When your body is ready, it will happen. It takes many years for some people. Don't get discouraged about a few weeks. I'm sure it will happen before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Courtney for the nice words! You are so sweet! I definately need some practice. LOL This liner makes it REALLY easy tho... it just glides. I have tried liquid AND pencil and its never worked out.
    I am so sorry you are having a hard time! Just remember it's totally normal to feel how you are feeling when it seems like everyone around you is getting what you want! It will happen for you when the time is right! I know it must be really hard tho! I will say a little prayer for ya!

    ReplyDelete