Other news on Channel TRWT, we are 12 DPO (12 days past since the egg should have left the shoot). I am supposed to take a pregnancy test on Thursday to see if this cycle was a baby making success. I am excited for it to come, BUT I am so nervous and scared, that I just might pee my pants before I pee on a stick. I mean so scared that I want to prolong taking a test. I don't want to be disappointed, but I want to know. It feels like a complicated jousting match with Blaze from THE Original American Gladiators show fighting these feelings of "Do I test? Wait another day?"
Isn't that a great picture! So loved 1989. Momentary moment of silence..............
Ok that's good. Returning back to that derailed train of thought.
Are anyone else's thoughts so deadgum fast that you forget where in the world you started??
Well, speaking from experience it is kind of exhausting chasing trains here and there.
Moral of the random post.....I am scared of Thursday. I know I need to test, but I keep thinking what if its neggy?? My day will be doom and gloom and Negative nina WILL be stealing the show for the day. I know that it is very possible it will be negative. I KNOW THAT. I know that even healthy little eggs and swimmers only have a 20% chance of meeting and consummating the relationship, BUT I can't shake this feeling.
Of course, I have received my Ph.D in GoogleScience and apparently every symptom known to man can be chalked up to being pregnant. So who the heck knows for sure. Symptoms are crap and for 4 days I have been diagnosing myself with everything from a cold to Rocky mountain fever.
I GIVE UP!!!
I will test Thursday, because the nurse told me to. (That is written in tablets from Moses somewhere. I know it!) Also, I want to know. Hey it COULD be TWO PINK LINES. Fingers crosssed. (Make that toes, eyes, hair, and anything else that can be crossed.)
Ever been scared to test????
Good luck on the test ;)
ReplyDeleteSO exciting to test on Thursday!!! Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't be too disappointed if it's negative. It's only one more month towards your goal. I was surprised that I've never been devastated about a negative... it's a bummer, sure, but you're really no worse off than you were a few days before. And if you're definitely NOT preggo this month, then you can stop obsessing and start moving forward towards next month.
Can't wait to hear how it goes! Any pseudo-symptoms yet?
Good luck TTC! Hope this is the magical month for you :)
ReplyDeleteahhhh i always used to watch american gladiators at my grandma's house on saturday mornings! memories :)
ReplyDeleteLet me know how the Rocky Mountain Fever resolves itself!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, as you well know, I have serious fears with testing. I probably wouldn't have done a HPT before my beta if I hadn't just gotten so dang curious. I was fully convinced that I would see a negative, and I really wanted to be prepared, because I didn't want to start crying on the phone with the nurse, who I really don't like. I've already cried once or twice with her, and I don't want to again. Luckily, so far, things have been working out well enough that I don't have to cry with her... here's hoping tomorrow is more of the same (for both of us!).
Hey there girlie! I'm definitely sending positive vibes your way!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and WebMD is totally banned in my house, because I'm always diagnosing myself as well, lol :)
Love the Gladiators pic! Heck yeah, those girls were bad*ss!!