Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ah Thursday....

SO, today was the day.  The day of testing.  I haven't really slept well the past few nights.  It seems as my mind fails to know how to turn off.   Last night I was so tired and fought tooth and nail not to fall asleep at 7:30pm!!!  I mean come on Gma, wait a little later will ya?  We went to bed about 10:30 after I had dozed in and out of TOP CHEF.  No worries I saw who was booted off and was totally ok with the decision.(I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't watch yet.)  To beat it all, I was sooooo bloated last night, which is a rarity to me too.  All sorts of thoughts going on in this big curly haired head.

I had to get up at 4am this morning to get all of my food ready for the day, eat and drive to the gym for a client at 5:30am this morning.  EAR-LY!!!!!!!!  I waltzed into the bathroom and damaged my retinas to wake myself up with the light.  I mean Hello, this day could have life changing possibilities. 

I peed on that stick.  Oh I did!  And I swear to you that thing turned NEGATIVE almost as soon as I put the thing down "on a flat surface" per instructions.  I am not one to go against instructions of such importancy(is that a word? It is now!) as peeing on a wand. 

Well, (brace yourself for TMI)  the REASON it turned negative is because I started my PERIOD.  Yep that's right.  No fertilized goodness in these here parts, ma'am!  No sirree.

I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't disappointed because believe you me I WAS!!!!!!!
BUT......on another note I STARTED MY PERIOD!!!  I am excited because my body is at its healthy functioning potential.  I CAN GET PREGNANT.  It is just a matter of time.  And that time is not right now.

I called my R.E. this morning to let her know of the events of the morning.  Don't worry....no Rocky Mountain Fever here ladies.  WHEW!!!  She said that we have two choices of upping my dosage of CLOMID and sizing up my follicles on CD14 OR taking the injectables.  Um no thank you......yet!  We will try the pills.  Which increases your chance of multiples.  But who the heck cares.  We will cross that bridge or bridges when we mosey up to them.  For now, I would just like one.  Please.

We have a plan.  Yes we do.  So, on Saturday I will start Clomid for days 3-7 and get down to business.  The business of practicing BEFORE we ovulate, so we will be PERFECT for the release of the chick(s), and just for good measure practice after just in case.  Hey you never know!!!  Good thing I like my husband huh?!  I do know that if it EVER starts to become a tedious act to practice baby making, me and Mr. C will need to have a talk.  It should never be some meaningless task.

So, Clint will give his soldiers a peptalk and prepare to storm the Bastille.  And I will take my Egg Miracle Grow and get ready for a release!!! 

On to CYCLE #10!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Boo for the BFN but YAY for the period! GL on Cycle 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like while I'm reading your blog I am looking into my future. My gyno told me that as soon as I want to get pregnant she will start me on clomid.; I have PCOS. Am I happy about having to take a drug? No! Am I happy that getting pregnant will be more science than luck? No! Am I happy that I have an option and don't have to wait a year just trying and waiting but knowing that it won't like happen? YES! I'll do whatever necessary for kiddos (in the near future). Good luck! I hope you get knocked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW I am sorry about the negative but the silver lining is the start of the P... you are right... it does mean things are functioning and hopefully that means a POSITIVE next month =)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! Thanks for the comment on my blog - I just started reading yours and noticed your Mt. Juliet and Trevecca sweatshirts. I'm from Nashville! Fun to "meet" someone this way!

    Good luck with the baby making. :) You have a great attitude and I'm sure things will work out when they're supposed to!

    Kaneil, balance is best

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lovin' the plan! Practice makes perfect. It's like studying for an exam...you gotta be prepared for the real deal.

    ReplyDelete