Saturday, October 10, 2009

Spikey Spikey!

I HAD A TEMPERATURE SPIKE this morning.  I know that temperature charting is not ALL that reliable, but I had a significant spike this morning.  WE HAVE A SURGE LADIES!!!!  It has been about 36 hours since my HCG trigger shot and the nurse and all the "intelligent" research I did on GOOGLE, says the shot works anywhere from 24-48 hours. 

You know what that means??!?!?! 

Beo-chicka-wow-wow(insert my best sexy music...whatever!)

Not that that mattersin the slightest, because I haven't been able to keep my hands off Clint for the last 12 days.  Poor guy!  (sike!) Yeah I said sike!

Hey practice makes perfect and I AM A PERFECTIONIST!!!!!

I have a busy busy Saturday so I will report back later on.  I am even going to take pictures today!  I know I am getting crazy on this blog!  Watch yo-self!

Have a great Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you are too funny! Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, good luck, good luck! Lucky man, that Clint.

    I felt the same way last cycle... babymaking turns me on!

    ReplyDelete