Friday night, after I got off of work we got Subway on the go and made it to the 7:55pm showing of
(picture from http://www.cinemaverdict.com/)
This movie was pretty funny. Vince Vaughn is in typical Vince Vaughn humor. The relationship building was dead-on for each couple. I won't ruin any parts for you if you haven't seen it yet. I was surprised at the beginning of the movie though and wasn't sure if I was going to make it through. GO SEE IT. Or wait until it hits REDBOX(best thing ever!)
Saturday, I went to work and Clint came with me. (I LOVE THAT!) I trained a couple of clients and did some sweaty-beast cardio and we called it a day. Why would you call it a day so early?? Well because we had RIBS soaking in a crockpot ready for him to devour and the biggest rival of the season was playing a 2:30pm.
ALABAMA vs. TENNESSEE
Typcially, I piddle around the house a bit and read while watching the games, because us women can multi-task like nobody's biznaz.
Towards the end we (meaning Clint) was getting a wee bit nervous that TN would come back. In a .4 sec last chance to kick a field goal, AL blocked another kick. Making the score 12-10. YIPEEE!!! Otherwise our house would have been a tidbit full of tension. Problem avaded.
The we decided to have the 1st ever (I am still surprised we have never done this!)
PUMPKIN CARVING EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!
Still, lettin them flow.........
And because Mr. Clint thought it would help him in drawing the perfect pumpkin face, he decided to put me into the laundry basket. Yeppers, those are my legs hanging out!!!
Our finished products!!!!! Can you tell who carved which????
Oh, also during the game yesterday while piddling, reading, and watching I put this together.
Every time I go to a baby tea/shower I make this for the mom to be. They are always different, but typically the same concept. This one has 40 diapers individually rolled to make each tier. Isn't that the cutest thing?!?! Needless to say I went to a baby tea yesterday. In case you don't know what a tea is ( I think its a Southern thang!) It is for a couple of hours and people come and go. There are usually snacks, cake, sugar, and all of the presents are opened when they are recieved and then displayed on tables for everyone to gauk at.
Now, we get into the emotional stuff I am dealing with...........
Yesterday morning, getting ready for church, I was the director of "How many outfits will Courtney try on!"
It was a long long production! Although, I am not gaining any more weight, all of my clothes are fitting different because well when you stop lifting weights to increase your body fat% your muscles starts to say SAYONARRA!!!! Well, mine is waving GOOD-BYE!!! I fought tears all morning. I had my makeup on already and I was NOT re-doing. I was quiet all the way to church in fear of losing it.
Clint had to help with communion so, I sat behind my family (my family pew has 10-12 people on it every Sunday and Clint and I were tired of being sardines!) by myself waiting on him to come sit after he was finished. During the "meet and greet" my daddy came over and said, "Have I told you how proud I am of you and how much I love you?" He starts tearing up. Hold on buddy!! You better dry up those tears. I will NOT lose it in church for goodness sakes.
THEN my mom comes over and hugs me and asks how I am, and I told her about my movie (well pieces of it, since I was choking back alligator tears!)
For the next 10 MINUTES, I couldn't even sing because every time I opened my mouth, I was afraid I would turn into a Weeping willow and not be able to stop.
I am just so frustrated and upset. I want this so badly and yet, God is not ready for us to be pregnant.
I am terrified that some old bitty(perfectly acceptable term!) is going to come up to me and say " I see you have put on a few pounds are you pregnant?!?!" I might just have to kick gramma in her dentures.
I keep trying to talk to myself (yeah that could become a problem) that this os going to be worth it. You are preparing your body....yada yada yada. For the most part, I tell myself that and it works. But yesterday it was an all day struggle.
ANY THOUGHTS TO HELP A SISTA OUT???
ANYONE ELSE STRUGGLING WITH THESE TYPES OF THINGS OR BAD BODY VIBES??
So for today, I am going to work on being totally postive on things. I am day 3 of Clomid and no side affects. Wait, maybe the mood swings?! But for all I know a mood swing is a symptom for that some other disease that I will Google. Google is so addicting!!
Have a great day!

Blame it on the Clomid and the fact that you're going through something so emotional. Each time we have communion at church I like to pray and picture my family. I believe communion links all believers (past, present and future together) in the body of Christ. So I like to picture my family (my future kids, my father that passed away when I was very young, my husband, mom, brother, etc.). It's moments like that, that I know in my heart and believe that the Lord will give me my family. I have complete Faith at that moment. Sorry for the long reply. I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteAWWWW I wish I could say something to help. I know how you feel tho when you are trying to fight back tears and when someone talks to you (especially daddy) you lose it! Oh and the trying on every outfit you own and hating everything because you feel like an oinker... I do that on a regular basis!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you are down. Keep your chin up =)
The pumpkins turned out so cute. My hubby is SCROOGE when it comes to being festive for holidays! I wanna carve pumpkins! I Think I will! =)
LOL - love the "creative juices flowing" picture
ReplyDeleteA lot of women with or without past ED's , with or without Clomid have those days. The days when nothing fits right, everything feels uncomfortable and emotions are on high. I don't just mean PMS. I think it's deeper than that. But, you aren't alone and this will all be worth it one day ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah... I think beer is pretty much the only thing we take that won't go to waste if we don't use it! LOL
ReplyDeleteYAY! I am excited. Thank you! Have a happy halloween!
Awww. I totally feel you on this. I'm a sorta hardcore runner and worker-outer....well, I WAS. I have majorly backed off since TTC. I miss the endorphins I used to get on those long/hard/fast running days. And, yes, I miss my leaner bod. But it's okay, it's all worth it.
ReplyDeleteI have a baby shower to attend next weekend. It's for a friend who is a runner (his wife is having a baby). So a bunch of us are going in on getting him a super-duper running stroller. I have to swallow my, "but I wanna running stroller and a preggers baby and...." I have shed some tears, I am sure there will be more.
Keep your head up! I know our days will come, too. :) Love your blog, btw, just discovered it!