For your enjoyment. Clint and I were making supper last night and had Ava on the counter and she was justa jabbering. All of a sudden, it got quiet and I looked over and this is what she was doing.
Bless her heart!
She was exhausted. Because she has had her late night parties the past couple of nights I asked my family to keep her up and stimulated as much as possible yesterday and she just couldn't make it any longer!
She did sleep last night, but we were up every two hours. How could you be upset or complain about this child! She is amazing.
Tomorrow is spin ladies. I will inform you of the kick-butt class and see what the instructor has to say about me becoming an instructor myself!
Have a great Tuesday!
.jpg)
SO adorable!! I hope you got to snooze like that last night too:)
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei have to get one of those seat things for Mckinnley!
i do hope tonight's sleep schedule goes better for you both! we gotta tell our daughters to quit being such party girls!!!mommies need sleep to!
heres to a good rest tonight and great spin tomorrow!
Aghhh, she is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing her pic!!!! I can't WAIT to hold my little baby!!!! It seems like SUCH a long wait!
ReplyDeleteHope you get some sleep!
oh my goodness, what a dollbaby! Look at those cheeks!!! So cute :)
ReplyDeleteAva is so so cute!! Love her picture.. she looks so tired bless her. I have been busy lately so need to go back and read up... you are going to become a spin instructor? Wow girl you don't waste any time!
ReplyDelete