Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New schedule

Hi y'all.  I hope that your weekend was fabulous and that you either got to relax or do some fun things or maybe even both. 

Yesterday, I started my new hours of 7am-3pm.  It is so weird! Clint works 6am-ish to 3-3:30ish everyday.  For our entire 2.5 year marriage so far I have NEVER gotten home before 5:45ish pm.  (Well, these for the past 2 months on Fridays I get off at 3pm , but I would go workout!) Anyway, it is so weird getting off in the afternoon and actually having an afternoon to enjoy with Clint and Ava.  Typically, before yesterday, I get home just in time for supper.  Now, we can go to the gym together and just be a family for more than a couple of hours.  Talk about exciting!!

I was nervous about my workout yesterday. Last Friday, I had a workout that kicked my tail and I loved it.  I was nervous because I wasn't sure if I could make yesterday's workout just as hard or harder.  DO NOT FEAR.  I did make it just as hard, but in a different way.

Cardio:
10 min "cardio" setting on Elliptical
20 min ladders 5.5mph-8.5mph on Dreadmill

Weights:
Alternating lunges 35#barbell, 2x12/leg
Pushups 2x30
Wall sits 2x1min
Squats 35#barbell, 2x20
DB OH extension 20# DB, 2x14
Burpees 2x10
*rest 1 min between each round

(because I am glutton for punishment)
Lateral jumps 2x20
Frog jumps 2x10
Alternating leg lifts crunches 2x10
5 min elliptical (killing time until Clint finished his cardio)

Put it this way, I shouldn't have worn a white t-shirt  I was that sweaty.

In mama news, the Fenugreek is working amazingly. I am able to feed Ava when I am with her as well as make plenty for my mom the next day and even freeze and extra. It is magic.  I would say it is worth a try, if you need to bump up your supply.  I am taking to pills (with food) 3x/day and it is increasing my supply by about 8oz give or take.  Speaking of which, I need to go pump!

Have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wall sits! I haven't done those in a long time and think they need to make a comeback :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the fenugreek is working. I will keep that in mind as I stop feeding Isa in the night. So far, the oatmeal has been helping me make all I need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are a rockstar girl!!!! glad you had another killer workout in the gym! and glad to hear about the fenugreek!!!!
    now send me some of that good workout dust so i can sprinkle it on!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lovely change and a chance for the 3 of you to spend more time together! Look at you and your work outs.. I am so impressed!! I wilk keep Fenugreek in mind and buy some next time I am out food shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow, that workout is fabulous!

    The new schedule sounds great for family time!

    ReplyDelete