Saturday, October 23, 2010

Holy CRAP!

Boy, (girl in this case, since I don't think I have any male readers) I am sore today!  It hurts so good!  haha. 
After work yesterday, I went to workout and kind of had in my head what I wanted to do, but most times these days my workouts just come to me when I start.  This one is for the books.  It was the best/worst workout I have had.  I was huffing and puffing, shaky all over from muscle fatigue and sweating like I was sitting on the sun.  In fact, Clint finished working out well, playing Wally-ball (volleyball in a raquetball court) and we were leaving and he looked at me and said, "we are going to have to hose you off with the pressure washer. haha  Ladies, I was a hot mess!!  Without further ado....
Cardio:
Elliptical: 20 min "fat burn" setting. (I didn't much like this.  It kept telling me to slow down! haha)
Dreadmill: Quick 10 min ladders from 5.5 to 8.5mph

*Barbell with 35lbs
Deep squats 2x10
Quick paces squats 2x10
Walking side squats 2x12
Jump squats 2x10
Burpies 2x12 (holy crap!)
-1 min rest in between

2 way pushups(incline on step, regular on floor, decline from  step) 2x10/each way
Dips 2x10
Chest press 2x10(35# barbell)
Bicep curl 2x10 (25# barbell)
-1 min rest in between
50 ab bicycles.

In other news, we went shopping last night and I got some of the Fenugreek that I posted about yesterday, and let me say I am already smelling SCRUMPTIOUS!  I also got an Alabama Football shirt, and a zebra accented with fuschia "diaper bag."  It is ridiculous to carry a purse AND a diaper bag.  So I would rather have the best of both worlds and "diaper bag be fabulous.  We arlready have a "daddy bag" that he takes to the gym with him and a "mama  one" that's an adorable pink paisley with "Ava" on it.  But this one was just too cute.
(CONFESSION, I THINK IN MY OTHER LIFE I GREW UP IN JERSEY.  "Oh yeaaaa"[my best Pauly D accent)  I do try to keep my love of animal prints as tasteful and classy as possible.  Is that possible?  haha

Well, enough for today.  Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. I love being sore! I like your diaper bag idea too...fashionable AND practical :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok,i may have to steal this workout!!!
    love the pushups/dips/chest combo there!!!i havent done that in a while so next time i get around to being in the gym....
    :)
    AND glad you got a lil something for yourself,you jersy girl!!!!
    UT/Bama playing tonight..... we are rooting for bama!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, girl...that sounds like a tough (but awesome) workout! I'm the same way...I like being sore from a workout.
    Those burpees would totally kick my booty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fenugreek helped me a few times when my supply started dwindling with little M. That stuff does work. Although, yea, the maple smell is interesting. LOL I had so many people ask if I ate pancakes for breakfast when taking it.


    That sounds like a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome workout! I am getting jealous of these kick butt workouts I can't do...when I go to the gym anymore I have really slowed down, and I see everyone around me hammering it out and I am like, i can't wait til I can do that again!

    LOL about Jersey...I grew up close enough to Jersey that the cheesy animal prints, spray tans, hair extensions, etc...I will admit, all part of my life.

    PS--none of those kids are even from Jersey on that show! But they should be

    ReplyDelete